Here a are a couple of ways to not make your teacher smile…
- Pee all over the floor in hopes that your teacher will slip in it and nearly fall in it (ok, maybe that wasn’t their plan, but it worked)
- Interrupt the student teacher’s lecture on being better listeners to ask, “Are you a little girl?” (ok, this did make me smile, but not in front of the kids)
Here are a few things you can do to make your teacher smile…
- Ask the student teacher for her number.
- Write your name successfully for the first time (yes!)
- Tell your teacher that you don’t want to change your card (for bad behavior) because your life will turn into a storm cloud.
- Answer your teacher’s questions perfectly as if you are a plant in the audience.
- Blow your teacher kisses whenever she is teaching. Or when you want something and she is thinking about her answer. Blowing a kiss usually guarantees she will cave and say yes.