Thanks so much for praying for me while I am gone! I want to share some specific ways you can be praying.
- Pray for unity amongst the team that is here
- Pray for energy and endurance – the days here are long and exhausting (in the best way possible). We want to do all we can to be a blessing to the people here and not be a burden.
- Pay that we will remember our purpose – that we have come to Uganda to share God’s love.
- Pray that we will make our relationships with the Lord a priority, and that we will not lose Jesus in filling our days in doing good work.
- Pray that God will guide Joseph in setting up our team project days – that God will give him wisdom to make decisions on where we can go that help is desperately needed.
- Pray for Sara and Joseph as they lead and direct Rafiki Africa Ministries
- Pray for Mama Esther, Mama Lois, Mama Monica, Uncle Godfrey, and Uncle Moses – the full time staff at the children’s home. They work tirelessly to feed, clothe, and care for these precious children. They are amazing.
- Pray for the kids: Joshua, Joel, Fauziya, Jerom, Emma, Carol, Don, Esther, Benda, Annet, Oscar, and Cocus.
- Pray for of the kids specifically, who’s birth mother just came back into the picture and there are some custody and care issues that had been settled, but not may be brought back up.
Thanks friends! Enjoy some pictures!