- Cookie Dough (I used a mix for Oatmeal Chocolate Chip. It was made by Betty Crocker or one of her friends).
- Brownie batter (Once again I used a mix – this one I think by Target).
- Line your cake pan with parchment paper and spray with Pam (or her generic cousin if you are like me).
- Prepare cookie dough according to directions and spread the dough in your cake pan.
- Layer with oreos.
- Prepare brownie mix and pour on top.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream! Delish!
Here is the original recipe I followed. Their pictures will make you drool, so consider yourself warned.
On a different baking note, the student teacher across the hall made these truffles. A student saw one sitting on my desk and asked what it is. I said, “It is a truffle!” He said, “You know how to make another kind of truffle. The kind with the stick in it!” “Why yes, I do.” Either my baking talents are known farther and wider than I realized or he had been eyeing the cake pop that was sitting in a ziplock on my desk for a week before I ate it… I’m guessing that I am just famous.