My car and I are in a fight. It thinks that it wants to be fixed, and I think that I want to have money in my bank account. What a quandary.
In light of our argument, I have been brainstorming alternate payment ideas. Here is what I have come up with.
- I could bake cupcakes for the car repairmen every day for the next 20 years.
- I could buy a llama and ride it to work each day.
- in the same spirit, come winter, a horse drawn sleigh could be used.
- I could quickly marry someone rich and be driven everywhere in a limo by my chauffeur.
- A lemonade stand where I sell really expensive lemonade (I think I know some kids who could do some advertising for me).
- I could sell all my headbands
- I could record and sell CDs of ridiculous children’s songs that get stuck in your head for years (I’m pretty sure my family is still singing “Days of the Week”).
- I could be a street performer with my piccolo and/or recorder.
- Tap dance performer?
- I could teach seminars about Canada Day and why it is awesome.
- I could open my own marionette theater.
- I could do dramatic readings of the phone book.
I can’t decide which path to go down, so in the meantime, I will be grateful that my awesome dad can help me with some repairs to save me a few dollars.
Oh look, my small stash of foreign currency! No longer will I hold onto it to show the kiddos… I have a much better cause to put it towards now.