This past week was not my favorite. I probably cried more than I have in months. Too much stress and feeling a bit overwhelmed by life, and a smidge of sadness. But I am making it through.
Here are some moments that helped me survive.
- Donkey Basketball: my most favorite fundraiser ever!
Yes, I don’t think it gets much better than that.
- Other things that have been bringing me joy are my new camera! We took the kids to the Children’s Museum and I wish so badly I could post on here the photos I took of my kids. I had so much fun trying out my new camera and got some AMAZING pictures of my students.
- Quotes like: “You smell good!” (always love that one) and “Zacchaeus was a midget” (definitely did not know how to respond to that!)
- The Glee Soundtrack
- Dreaming of Florida Vacation
- Dodgy Dinners at church with my friends before Bible study.
- Really great commercials (get a tissue before you watch it – this is the most beautiful commercial I have ever seen)